By John Dececco Phd,Michael Williams
- how one can opt for a superb tattoo artist
- what to anticipate in the course of a tattooing session
- find out how to make sure the artist makes use of sterile needles and different safeguard precautions
- tips to take care of a brand new tattoo
- why humans get tattoos--25 sexual motivations for physique artMore than a historical past of the artwork or a roster of famous--and infamous--tattoo clients and artists, undesirable Boys and difficult Tattoos is a raunchy, provocative examine a forgotten subculture.
Read Online or Download Bad Boys and Tough Tattoos: A Social History of the Tattoo With Gangs, Sailors, and Street-Corner Punks 1950-1965 (Haworth Series in Gay & Lesbian Studies) PDF
Best gay & lesbian nonfiction books
Bruce H. Joffe is a school professor, consultant, and public relatives advisor. An enigmatic Jewish guy two times married and divorced, he grew to become a training Christian greater than 25 years in the past. this is often the tale of his redemption and private popularity.
Photos of pain male our bodies permeate Western tradition, from Francis Bacon’s work and Robert Mapplethorpe’s photos to the battered heroes of motion videos. Drawing on views from more than a few disciplines—including non secular stories, gender and queer experiences, psychoanalysis, paintings heritage, and movie theory—Ecce Homo explores the complicated, ambiguous meanings of the iconic determine of the male-body-in-pain.
Utilizing interdisciplinary functionality reports and cultural reports frameworks, Laura G. Gutiérrez examines the cultural illustration of queer sexuality within the modern cultural construction of Mexican girl and Chicana functionality and visible artists. particularly, she locates the analytical lenses of feminist idea and queer conception in a primary place to interrogate Mexican woman dissident sexualities in transnational public tradition.
Dry Bones Breathe: homosexual males developing Post-AIDS Identities and Cultures breaks new flooring in delivering an unique and insightful interpretation of homosexual men’s moving adventure of the AIDS epidemic. From Dry Bones Breathe, you’ll achieve a deeper figuring out of present group debates keen on circuit events, unprotected intercourse, and homosexual men’s sexual cultures, and you'll find out how social, political, and biomedical adjustments are dramatically reworking homosexual identities and cultures.
- Queer Youth and Media Cultures
- Sexual Identities and the Media: An Introduction
- Just Between Us: An Ethnography of Male Identity and Intimacy in Rural Communities of Northern Mexico (Southwest Center Series)
- Sexuality and Gender in Postcommunist Eastern Europe and Russia (Human Sexuality (Hardcover))
- Head Figure Head: The Search for the Hidden Life of Rick Perry
Extra info for Bad Boys and Tough Tattoos: A Social History of the Tattoo With Gangs, Sailors, and Street-Corner Punks 1950-1965 (Haworth Series in Gay & Lesbian Studies)